Saturday, June 12, 2010

Richard Grayson Green Party for Congress AZ-06 Campaign "Vigorously Opposed" by Conservative Republican Local Blogger Telemoonfa


The well-known local East Valley conservative Republican blogger Telemoonfa today has posted a letter to his (or her) readers viciously attacking the congressional candidacy of the Green Party's Richard Grayson in Arizona's Sixth Congressional District, calling him "psychopathic." Here is the opening and the end, but you should read the whole post to understand this commentator's reasons for opposing us:
Dear Readers,

So there’s a psychopathic Green Party guy masquerading as a legitimate politician named Richard Grayson. I wish I could tell you that Richard lives in Hollyweird, or in Communist Cuba, but the truth is, he’s very very close to us...

Oh, that Richard Grayson...I vigorously oppose him!

Sincerely,
Telemoonfa

P.S. Let me ask you a serious question, Richard Grayson. Why are you running for office? I think you’re crazy, and I think your party’s crazy, and I think you have no chance of winning, so I don’t know why you’re running. Why don’t you just become a Democrat and try to make the Democratic Party Greener? That’s the sensible thing to do. (Oh wait, actually the really sensible thing to do would be to become a conservative Republican.)

P.P.S. There's no way I can endorse you, Richard Grayson! You're running against Jeff Smith, and I endorse Jeff Smith!


Apparently Jeff Smith is running against Congressman Jeff Flake in the August 24 Republican primary.

We tried to get a photo of Telemoonfa to illustrate this post, but if you type "Telemoonfa" in the Google image search engine, it shows results for Telemundo. We would rather be opposed by Telemoonfa than Telemundo.